Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WOYWW #227

Good morning and happy WOYWW! If your wondering what WOYWW is, it stands for What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday. The brainchild of Julia Dunnit and you can visit her blog to join in the fun. 

I actually have a completed layout on my desk that is waiting for me to put in an album. I took some inspiration from another layout here. I used two SVG files to cut out the skyline and the silouette of Mary Poppins. I popped her up with foam dots. As I am sitting here posting this and looking at the mess I need to clean, I spy the negative of the skyline and just had an idea! 

Thanks for looking and have a great hump day!




                                            

                                             

16 comments:

  1. What a great Mary Poppins layout .... I just love that film
    Jackie 40

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It is perfect. Thanks for linking back to my blog. That is very sweet of you.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely layout you did! Love the Mary Poppins image and the city too. Great pics of the kids you used. They must have had a blast. I took my nephew to see it on Broadway for his first "play" and he loved it. He did whisper to me that he saw the "wires" helping her fly. So funny! Enjoy the day! Winnie#76

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your Mary Poppins inspired Layout Nancy. So fabulously fun. Happy WOYWW! Danie #16

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun LO! That is a great Mary Poppins silhouette!
    Waving to you Nancy! :)
    Sharon #110

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really fun layout, good for you for creating a beauty like this, these are the ones that remain in the children's mind as their favorite for many many years.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy
    what a fantasticHappy WOYWW and wishing you a great week
    Ria #50 card and I love the Mary Poppins theme to it, wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy,

    I love Mary Poppins. As a girl I was always jumping off the fence with my umbrella. Unfortunately I never went up!
    Happy WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (19)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun layout! Can't wait to see what you do with the negative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun layout and what an organized desk!
    Debbie #53

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic layout, love the Mary Poppins theme. Hugs. Pam#37

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nancy, thanks for visiting my blog - happy belated WOYWW! Sorry I am only just catching my tail this week! LOVE that Mary Poppins and I'm intrigued to see what you do with the negative skyline piece .... :o) Annie #114

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so awesome, Nancy!! What a great way to remember a remarkable day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy, I LOVE the Mary Poppins layout! It turned out fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...